Hertogdom Brabant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Forum voor het Hertogdom Brabant, in het spel Koninkrijken der Renaissance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Register Funerals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-14

Register Funerals Empty
PostSubject: Register Funerals   Register Funerals EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Register Funerals Senzatitolo1kg

Register Funerals

Aristotle: "It's simple: just like marriage, death is an event final. We must therefore prepare for it carefully. If there is a life after death, then life we ​​lead before death must be devoted to the preparation of life after death. Just like our life before marriage should be devoted to the preparation of our lives after the wedding. "
Epimanos: "I see where this is going. For you, death is nothing but a passage that leads to another life? "
Aristotle: "Yes, and our present life must be devoted to the preparation of the future life."
Epimanos: "But why, then that future life would be more important than this? And how can you be sure of its existence? "
Aristotle: "Do you remember our discussion on the difference between animals and humans?"
Epimanos: "Yes, I remember very well. You said that there was a difference between the two, that the man was intelligent as the beast did not try anything new. "
Aristotle: "Yes. But how does the man to seek novelty, as it does to create in himself and around him this news? "
Epimanos, "Well, if I consider my experience, I would say that I have some ideas that I come from, and that does not seem to be anyone else but me, and I reflect on these ideas."
Aristotle: "I came to the same conclusion. What struck me is that this does not come from what surrounds me, but from myself, from my inner self. It seemed ... "
Epimanos: "Immaterial, right?"
Aristotle: "Yes, immaterial. Was not the result of an impression of an impression sensitive but immaterial and spiritual. "
Epimanos: "I understand. But what conclusions can be drawn? It is clear that these impressions are from the soul. "
Aristotle: "Yes, but that does not mean that our soul is immaterial, since the intangible asset can not come from the material. No one can give what he has not. Do not you agree? "
Epimanos: "Yes, I said in this way is understandable. But where are you going? "
Aristotle: "My father is a doctor, Epimanos, and he repeatedly described his death: material rots, disintegrates under the influence of time. Look around you: death is always marked by the destruction of matter. "
Epimanos: "Yes, everything is in this world, and what the ancients have built is already almost completely disappeared."
Aristotle: "But if you take something that is not composed of matter, it will disappear?"
Epimanos: "I do not think: if it is not composed of matter can not disintegrate. He will not die. So the thought of a man like Pythagoras will be eternal and will still be alive in a thousand years. "
Aristotle: "You think, then, that immaterial things can not die?"
Epimanos: "With all that we have said so far, I think one thing established."
Aristotle: "So our soul, which is immaterial, it must be immortal. When we die our body disappears, but our soul remains. And it is precisely this life the soul to be the life to come. It is this life that our present life, in our body, be prepared. "
Epimanos: "The king is going to die then live again?"
Aristotle: "Yes, and tonight will ask why this life of his soul to be happy."
Epimanos: "Then we will pray together."
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-14

Register Funerals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register Funerals   Register Funerals EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:36 pm

MODEL REGISTRATION

Quote :
Name IG deceased:
Chapel van Heilige Sjnoel
Fief of Brabant
celebrant:
Funeral Date:
Back to top Go down

Register Funerals
Page 1 of 1