Hertogdom Brabant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Forum voor het Hertogdom Brabant, in het spel Koninkrijken der Renaissance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.

Go down 
+3
Pippa
Frederick
tacuma
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-14

Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. Empty
PostSubject: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:50 am

Preparation of the chapel
April 1461
morning

Tacuma was cleaning the altar of the chapel and thought of Sir Frederick de Reginar.
He would have celebrated his baptism, and was happy to prepare the chapel for him.

He gently posed the small spring flowers next to the baptismal font.
He had already blessed the fresh and crystal water of the river that passes through the estate,
and occasionally he watched looked at the large door that was open
He waiting for him.
He had to askhim some questions and had to be well aware of some things.

A light breeze came through the open door.
Tacuma felt the slow arrival of spring.
Yes ...
slowly the estate of his niece came to life, born to a new life
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2012-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:07 pm

April 1461
morning

Spring was slowly filling the air in and outside Leuven. Frederick decided for a ride with Mevrouw. He rode out the northwest gate, the Mechelsepoort, and went with Mevrouw to the top of the hill of Herent. There, he enjoyed the view. He could see a large portion of Brabant from here, in the distance he saw the tower of the Saint Rombouts Cathedral of Mechelen and the road to Brussels. He smiled. The soft weather did miracles for his leg, he could hardly feel the wound. He sniffed the air. Mevrouw, his loyal mare, was equally enjoying spring. Then, he remembered an important meeting, and rode back to Leuven.

He stormed trough the gates again, and rode directly to the Chapel of Saint Sjnoel. He left Mevrouw in the hands of the stable boy across the street, and then ran to the Chapel. With the quick step of a young man, Frederick entered the chapel. He entered the chapel and greeted the Cardinal with an elegant bow.

Good morning, your Emminence. A beautiful day, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:28 pm

April 1461
morning

Tacuma turned shooting

Oh good morning to you Frederick!
It is a beautiful day ... do you feel that fresh air?
Today, in the air there is the smell of the wind and the sun

then he smiled approaching
I've been waiting for you
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:19 am

April 1461
morning

The good mood of Tacuma was a relief, but nonetheless Frederick became a bit silent when the Holy Cardinal told him he had waited for him. It wasn't right, having important people wait for him. A failure in his duty...

My apologies, Your Emminence. It won't happen again...

He then quickly changed the topic. It was not good to dwell on his shortcomings and perhaps he could succeed in having the cardinal remain in a good mood by speaking enthousiastically about what was about to come.

Thank you for replying swiftly to my request to confirm my baptism. If you wish I will explain you why I wish this... As you may remember, I have been baptised as a newborn. I have attended masses and I have prayed. But I cannot help but feel that, while I grow older, I have never lived the faith of Aristoteles fully. I have never understood it. As of lately, I think I start to understand it. All my life has been in the sign of serving others, but I tought this was a duty, an honourable thing to do and I never questioned what or why. Now I start to see that serving is a choice, and that greater good can be achieved, as Aristoteles teaches us.

Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 am

apologize? And why my son?
When you are in the house of the Lord, there 's always something to do ...

And Tacuma listened him with interest

Of course my son ... the baptism of an adult ... aware and conscious of the true and intrinsic meaning within it, is very important.
Through baptism we wash

and he raised his voice slightly as he looked at the baptismal font

we wash... bringing away all sin, to the one who receives this sacrament.
It is essential the presence of a godfather or godmother
and smiled

that, already aware of the importance of this sacrament, accompanies ... almost hold his hand ... the one who will receive the sacrament

He looked at him seriously

Now if you want to know something, or if you have any questions ... I am here
Ah ... I almost forgot to show you this

and unrolled a scroll that had placed on a bench ...

Quote :
    Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. SE1

To the Archbishop of Salzburg,
    To the bishop and the parish priest of Graz,
    To all the other bishops of the Archdiocese,
    To the faithfuls living on the territories

We, O. Em Edoardo Borromeo Galli told "Egal", Primate of the SRING, Prelate Plenipotentiary of Rome, Roman Elector Cardinal, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Foreign Affairs, Archbishop of Milan,
    before the Most High, and in the eyes of Aristoteles, in the name of all the bishops and archbishops assembled in the CESE,

Authorize H. E. Tacuma de' Giustiniani Borgia, Italian Cardinal and Archbishop of Genova, to officiate the baptism of the believer named Frederick de Reginar , known as "Frederick", into the Chapel of Saint Siinoel in Brabant, which is part of the parish of Graz, in the Archdiocese of Salzburg.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.

Done at Rome on the eighth day of April, in the year of Our Lord MCDLXI

H. Em. Edoardo Borromeo Galli told "Egal",
    Primate of the SRING,
    Imperiasl Religious Councillor,
    Plenipotentiary Prelate of Rome,
    Roman Elector Cardinal
    Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Foreign Affairs,
    Archbishop of Milan

Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. Cserlf6Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. Egal1

Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:25 am

When the Cardinal showed him the parchment, Frederick chuckled.

Dear Father Tacuma... I also have something for you.

And he showed him another paper.

Quote :

Erzdiözese Salzburg

Hiermit erteile ich, Abendlicht v. Schenkenbach, Pfarrer von Bruck/Mur und Generalvikar der Erzdiözese Salzburg, in Stellvertretung für Bruder Protus, die Erlaubnis, dass

Frederick de Reginar

in der 'Kapel van Heilige Sjnoel' das Sakrament der Taufe empfangen darf. Möge GOTT Ihn auf seinem Weg begleiten.

~ Abendlicht von Schenkenbach
Verfasst in Bruck am 10. tag des Monats April im Jahre 1461

I think that for formalities, this is enough, isn't it?

As for the service itself... What will happen exactly? How will the ceremony be? We cite the credo, you read from the Book of Virtues and then pour water over my head? Or what will we do?
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:15 am

He opened his eyes looking at the parchment

My son!
I certainly do learn your language!
And burst out laughing.
Tell me .... that there is' written?
I can imagine that it is another nihil obstat
Anyway .......
I will tell you everything you need to do during the ceremony.
But , if you want to read a passage from the Book of Virtue
would like and so for Credo
I will read the centurion and his baptism
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Frederick nods with a smile.

It is indeed another permission, this one is from the Archbishopry from Salzburg. The writer is Abendlicht von Schenkenbach, priest of Bruck an der Mur and General Vicar of the Archbishopry. He has written this in name of Father Protus, the priest of Graz. I think that, now we have two permissions, there won't be any problem at all.

He paused for a moment, to remember what he had in mind for this special celebration.

I would like to read a special chapter from the Book of Virtues, if that is possible... I would like to read a part of the Hagiography of the Archangel St. George...
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:33 pm

All right, my son!

he exclaimed.

Then we can start your baptism.
You have some people who would like to have close, I think ... and then you should tell me who's the godfather or godmother who will accompany you on this journey to the Lord ....
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:40 pm

[over a year had passed, but Frederick still was not baptised. However, today, he wrote a new letter to the priest of Graz.]

Quote :
Werter Vater Marsanius,

Ich bin Frederick de Reginar, und ich mochte gerne das Sakrament der Taufe empfangen. Aber, wie Belohnung für viele Jahre treue Dienste, die Herzogin von Brabant, Philippa Vittoria "Pippa" Borgia, hat mir zugelassen um es in die Kapelle von Brabant zu machen. Ich sollte das Sakrament empfangen bei seine Eminenz "Tacuma" de Giustiniani Borgia in der "Kapel van de Heilige Sjnoel".

Lätztes Jahre habe ich es schön gefragt und Zustimmung bekommen, aber kurz danach werde ich krank. Ich bin weit ein Jahr im Kloster gebleben. Heute bin ich zuruck, und will ich gerne das Sakrament empfangen. Können Sie mir Zustimmung geben, ein " nihil obstat", das ich in Brabant getauft möchte?

Informazionen:
Die Kapel van de Heilige Sjnoel: https://brabant.actieforum.com/f13-kapel-van-heilige-sjnoel
Nihil obstat, bekommen von Vater Abendlicht:
---------
"Erzdiözese Salzburg

Hiermit erteile ich, Abendlicht v. Schenkenbach, Pfarrer von Bruck/Mur und Generalvikar der Erzdiözese Salzburg, in Stellvertretung für Bruder Protus, die Erlaubnis, dass

Frederick de Reginar

in der 'Kapel van Heilige Sjnoel' das Sakrament der Taufe empfangen darf. Möge GOTT Ihn auf seinem Weg begleiten.

~ Abendlicht von Schenkenbach
Verfasst in Bruck am 10. tag des Monats April im Jahre 1461"

------

Vielen Dank,

Frederick de Reginar

PS: I'm very sorry for all the grammatical mistakes... If you cannot understand my message, please say so and I will write an English version.
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:02 pm

After a few days, Frederick received a letter from Father Marsanius. He smiled. He took the separate letter with the nihil obstat and put it with the documents of the Chapel. Afterwards, he wrote a short but grateful letter to the priest of Graz.

Marsanius wrote:
"Pfarrei Graz

Hiermit erteile ich, Prof. Dr. mult. phil. Marsanius von Wolfenstein zu Nibelungen; Pfarrer von Graz die Erlaubnis, dass

Frederick de Reginar

in der 'Kapel van Heilige Sjnoel' das Sakrament der Taufe empfangen darf.

gez:

Dr. mult. phil. Marsanius von Wolfenstein zu Nibelungen
Verfasst und gesiegelt am 16. Tag des Wonnemondes im Jahre des HERRN 1462"
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:14 am

Battesimo di  Frederick Reginar
maggio 1462
preparativi

Era  passato poco  più di  anno da quando  Frederick fece domanda di  battesimo.
E tuttto era stato preparato proprio dal vecchio cardinal Tacuma, quando.....gli eventi della vita  trascinarono Frederick lontano ed  in seguito egli cadde gravemente ammalato.

Ed eccolo dopo tanti  mesi,  Tacuma allestire nuovamente la cappella di Saint  Sjnoel   , ma con un animo diverso, con un animo sereno e lieto.
Aveva rivisto l'amico proprio a Venezia , dove era stato  suo ospite, ed  ora si  preparava a celebrare quel battesimo tanto voluto da Frederick.

Bene...sistemiamo la cappella esclama guardandosi intorno

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baptism of Frederick Reginar
May 1462
preparations

It had been just over a year since Frederick made demand for baptism.
And everything had been arranged by the old Cardinal Tacuma, when ..... life events dragged away Frederick , and then he was seriously ill.
And here, after so many months Tacuma set up again the chapel of Saint  Sjnoel, but with a different mood, with a clear and happy  mind .

He had found his friend in Venice, where he was his guest, and is now preparing to celebrate the baptism really wanted to Frederick.

Well ... settle the chapel
he  exclaimed, looking around
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:21 pm

May 1462
Preparations

It had been a long day. Due to the many voyages, Frederick had to sent quite a lot of messengers to different places. But when it was done, he smiled. The invitations had been sent. When he made his way home, he noticed that the Cardinal had arrived in Leuven. After a short chat with one of his guards, he learned that he was headed directly for the Chapel. Anxious to see his old friend, he made his way there and entered the Chapel.

Good day, your Emminence. A beautiful day, isn't it? I am happy to see you have arrived here safely. Is there anything I can do to help?
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:06 pm

maggio 1462
preparativi

Si volta sorridendo.
Si.
Lo è
In mano ha cesto di solidago virgaurea, il  ramoscello d' oro

Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. Ta03
una  pianticella selvatica tipica delle zone fredde del nord dell'impero.
Questa  piantina Frederick
continua ha  un significato preciso  nella voce delle genti....  “consolidare, rinforzare” e  “guarire del tutto”....
Ci orneremo l'Altare.
Con delicatezza   posa il cesto  sulla candida tovaglia di lewyn delle Fiandre,  che le donne del feudo hanno ricamato con amore e devozione

Si avvicina a Frederick
come vi sentito? Siete consapevole dell'importanza della giornata che affronterete?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 1462
preparations

He turns smiling.
Yes
it is

In his hand he  has a basket  of solidago virgaurea ,thr  twig gold

Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. Ta03
a small wild plant typical of the cold northern areas of the empire.
Frederick , this seedling
he continues has a specific meaning in the voice of the people .... "consolidate, strengthen" and "cure" ....
I' ll decorate  the altar with it.

Gently he poses the basket on the white tablecloth Lewyn of Flanders, that women of  the fief  embroidered with love and devotion.
He approaches at Frederick

how would you feel? Are you aware of the importance of the day that you will face?
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:48 pm

May 1462
preparations

Frederick looked at Tacuma. The words surprised him, he didn't know what to say. Why so much attention for him? The cardinal already gave him so much honour by the mere fact of being present, by being willing to perform the ceremony... He tried to regain his voice, and after several failed attempts, he spoke:

Your Emminence, I don't deserve so much attention... I am already very happy that you are here...

But yes, the day we are awaiting will be a very special one. It will be the day that my way of "serving" will receive a new meaning... I have always served out of duty. Out of honour, for my family. A sense of tradition, to continue the same task that was given my father, my grandfather and further ancestors. But even if my serving is with dedication... It is empty serving. It is serving because of what must be, not because of what can be.

The meaning of this Holy Water that you will pour over my head, will be my acceptation of the Almighty in my life. It will be a sign of my will to walk the Path he has laid down in front of me. It will be an acception of the Aristotelean Friendship in my life, as if... as if I will receive a new heart.

With this new heart in me, I will serve, knowing that my serving means more. It will be serving in friendship. And as Saint George the Archangel says... There is no greater treasure than friendship.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:07 am

maggio 1462
preparativi

E dunque amico  mio!! ed allarga le braccia Voi sapete bene cosa significhi essere battezzato!!
Entrare nella comunità dei  fedeli è proprio quanto avete detto.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 1462
preparations

So my friend!
and he spreads his arms You know what it means to be baptized!

Entering the community of the faithful ,
is exactly what you said.
Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

Aantal berichten : 157

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:17 am

When she walks toward the Chapel a smile of pride and joy is on her face. This chapel named after him who took so good care of here for a long time when she was young, the priest of the chapel, her own Zio who is always there for her and the man in who she can trust her grounds and her life, her personal protector, all together in this moment. It almost takes er breathe away and let her look op to the sky.

Thank YOU for those people in my life, I am blessed.

She takes some minutes to stand still and feels the peace surrounding the chapel before she walks in.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:37 pm

20 Maggio 1462
Il battesimo di Frederick

Ed e' giunto il giorno del  battesimo.
Tacuma nella  piccola sagrestia aspetta l' arrivo degli invitati, di  Frederic e della sua madrina.
Egli sa che sarà un giorno importante per  il battezzando, un giorno tanto  desiderato e  cercato.
Tacuma  alza gli occhi al cielo e sussurra
Signore accogli tra  il tuo popola questo futuro aristotelico.
Benedicilo e guidalo nella sua vita!
Poi siede in attesa.

Tacuma era giunto  al feudo  con il musicus magister dell' ordine dei  Domenicani   e già dalla cantoria  si  leva la sua voce  mentre  intona il Gaudemus  omnes  in Domino

Quote :
Da questo momento chiunque può  entrare  in cappella ed intervenire
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 20, 1462
The baptism of Frederick

And now is the day of baptism.
Tacuma in the small sacristy waiting for the arrival of the guests, Frederic and his godmother.
He knows it will be an important day for the baptizing, a day so desired and sought.
Tacuma looks up at the sky and whispers
Lord, welcome among your people, this young future Aristotelian .
Bless him and guide him in his life!
Then he sits waiting.

Tacuma had come to fief with the musicus magister of the order of the Dominicans and the choir loft is already raises his voice as she sings
il Gaudemus omnes  in Domino

Quote :
From this moment anyone can get into the chapel and intervene
Back to top Go down
Satzie
Barones van Tienen
Satzie

Aantal berichten : 163
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Today was an important day for her friend Frederick.
Satzie thought of him as a friend because he was always there in times of need.
He was there to protect Pippa but he took care of everyone in her group.
Once on a trip long time ago, she fell asleep and missed the carriage to travel to the next town.
The next day she was in total panic but a messenger came to her tot tell her not to worry, Frederick would come back and take her with him
to Pippa and her traveling companions.
That was the kind of man he was.
She was happy for him that today he would be baptized.
And it was an honour to be a part of that.

When she enterd the chapel she heard voices singing il Gaudemus omnes  in Domino.
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:57 pm

May 20, 1462
The baptism of Frederick

It was a windy day in may... The sun put a smile on everyone's face, and the wind made sure no one would feel as if it were too warm. Frederick had made his way home after the preparations had been done, now he was choosing clothes for the occasion. Normally he wouldn't wonder, he would pick the most practical outfit. But here, it was a ceremony for him... Armor and sword was just not appropriate... He sighed. The short pain it is... He picked black trousers, a little wider then the fashionly narrow trousers, but still quite elegant. Then he picked a white shirt and a doublet: black with a golden lion on the chest. He put on a belt with a sheet for a dagger, so he could still be a little "in function", and decided this should do it. Not very ceremonial... But the furthest he was willing to go.

Then he made his way to the chapel, where he noticed that his Duchess had already arrived. A choir was singing a wonderfull song... While keeping a polite distance, he made a bow.

I bid you good morning, My Duchess. I hope everything is well?

Then he turned towards Lady Satzie.

The same goes for you, Baroness Satzie. I am happy you could accept my invitation. How are you?

Last edited by Frederick on Tue May 20, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satzie
Barones van Tienen
Satzie

Aantal berichten : 163
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Goodmorning Frederick,
Thank you I'm verry well and happy to be here with you on day.
I am a little early so if you have to do somthing don't let me keep you.
I'll just sit here and listen to the choir sing, it is so beautifull dont you think so?
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:56 pm

20 Maggio 1462
Il battesimo di Frederick

Lentamente  la piccola cappella va riempiendosi.
E mentre  la melodia del  musicus riempie  ogni  angolo  Tacuma, sarà stata  l'eta', si  commuove pensando  a Frederick e a quella giornata.
Sbirciando  dalla porta semiaperta riconosce madonna Satzie  e poi  vede la  nipote entrare.
Signore  mio non potevi donarmi una giornata  piu' felice...ma la merito?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 20, 1462
The baptism of Frederick

Slowly the little chapel should be filling.
And while the melody of musicus fills every corner Tacuma, has been the age, is moved thinking to Frederick and that day.
Peering through the half open door he recognizes lady Satzie and then sees his niece to enter.
My Lord You  could not give me a happier day ... but do I merit this?
Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

Aantal berichten : 157

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Once inside with Satzie and Frederick she looks for her Zio. There is a shadow at a half open door and without thinking she walks to it whispering: Zio, zio are you here?
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:38 am

Un sorriso gli nasce nello sguardo, ma resta serio
Si , si sono qui Philippa....vai a sedere in chiesa e rivolgi un pensiero al Signore.
Tra poco inizieremo la cerimonia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A smile is born in his eyes, but he remains seriously
Yes, yes I'm here Philippa .... go sit in church and turn your thoughts to the Lord.
Soon we will begin the ceremony!
Back to top Go down
Niwiel di Castel Volturno

Niwiel di Castel Volturno

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2014-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Late ? She didn't know yet... Quick, come on quicker...

Invited a couple of days earlier, Viscountess of Alost, Niwiel di Castel Volturno came in the church for the baptism of Frederick. Great day for him and she was honored to be here. Smiling, she greeted him and then she observed in silence the edifice, thinking about her own baptism in the great Malines Cathedral in Flanders. Memories...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hertogdom Brabant :: Hertogdom Brabant :: Leuven & Keizersberg :: Leuven :: Kapel van Heilige Sjnoel-
Jump to: