Hertogdom Brabant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Forum voor het Hertogdom Brabant, in het spel Koninkrijken der Renaissance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Register of Baptisms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-14

Register of Baptisms Empty
PostSubject: Register of Baptisms   Register of Baptisms EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 am

Register of Baptisms Fontebattesimalecappell

Register of Baptisms

So Christos said to the centurion:
"Truly, I say to you, you of little faith, I will not follow you, because you'll be following me!"
So the chief ordered the centurion to grab Joshua, and the officer, his expression fierce, approached us with a slow pace.
I breathe to the rhythm of his steps, trying to calm my heart, beating at crazy speed. When he came face to face with Christos, the Centurion looked into his eyes intently and long enough. Then, all of a sudden, he took off his helmet and knelt down, grabbing the hem of the robe of our Messiah.

"Master" implored him, much to the surprise of the Tribune "I would like to follow and be part of this community of the faithful! What can I do I know I am a sinner and that he had served a bad teacher, but I beg you to tell me how can I be forgiven? "
Christos then lifted him up, and under the gaze transfixed the Romans spoke these words:

"Sinner, I tell you, and you just did the first thing that the faithful must have: be humble, and confess their sins. So, if your repentance is sincere, God will forgive you."
Christos turned to his apostles, and continued:
"And you know that your sins are forgiven from your sheep, if they come to confess to your ears if they are ready to make penance."

And Christos approached the fountain, and said to the centurion:
"By the grace of the Lord, wash away your sins, rinnovandonti water, the source of life!"
At that point, Christos dipped his hands together under the spray of the fountain. Bathed the body of the Centurion of this water, whispering these words:
"Lord, you agree to wash this man from his sins, because it can be reborn in the community of the faithful! In the Name of the Most High.
Amen. "
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Register of Baptisms   Register of Baptisms EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 am

MODEL REGISTRATION

Quote :
Name faithful IG:
Namefaithful
Chapel: van Heilige Sjnoel:
Fief of Brabant
Officiating Baptism:
Baptism Date:
Godmother / Godfather:

Code:
[u]MODEL REGISTRATION[/u]

[quote]Name faithful IG:
[url=http://www.iregni.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=nomefedele]Namefaithful [/url]
Fief of Brabant
Officiating Baptism:
Baptism Date:
Godmother / Godfather:[/quote]
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Register of Baptisms   Register of Baptisms EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:17 am

MODEL REGISTRATION

Quote :
Name faithful IG:
frederick
Fief of Brabant
Officiating Baptism: Cardinale Tacuma de'  Giustiniani  Borgia
Baptism Date: May 20, 1462
Godmother:"Pippa" Philippa Borgia

Quote :

To the Archbishop of Salzburg,To the bishop and the parish priest of Graz,To all the other bishops of the Archdiocese,To the faithfuls living on the territories We, O. Em Edoardo Borromeo Galli told "Egal", Primate of the SRING, Prelate Plenipotentiary of Rome, Roman Elector Cardinal, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Foreign Affairs, Archbishop of Milan,before the Most High, and in the eyes of Aristoteles, in the name of all the bishops and archbishops assembled in the CESE,Authorize H. E. Tacuma de' Giustiniani Borgia, Italian Cardinal and Archbishop of Genova, to officiate the baptism of the believer named Frederick de Reginar , known as "Frederick", into the Chapel of Saint Siinoel in Brabant, which is part of the parish of Graz, in the Archdiocese of Salzburg.Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.Done at Rome on the eighth day of April, in the year of Our Lord MCDLXI H. Em. Edoardo Borromeo Galli told "Egal", Primate of the SRING, Imperiasl Religious Councillor,Plenipotentiary Prelate of Rome,Roman Elector CardinalVice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Foreign Affairs,Archbishop of Milan

Last edited by tacuma on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Register of Baptisms   Register of Baptisms EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Quote :
Name faithful IG:
Nout
Fief of Brabant
Officiating Baptism: H.E. Tacuma
Baptism Date: July 27, 2015
Godmother / Godfather:  Econia_de_mar and Paravogel

Quote :
Register of Baptisms Cologne2

Dear Eminence Tacuma.

There came to me Nout Vlochtenber. He asked me as pastor of Amsterdam to give permission to receive the holy sacrament of baptism outside the parish of Amsterdam.
Of course I can no different than give apositively answer.

With Jah’s blessing I salute you,

Signed and sealed on the fifth day of the seventh month of the year XIVLXIII under the Pontificate of His Holiness Pope Innocent VIII.

Elequest van Staverden

Archbishop of the archdiocese of Cologne
Ritter of the Teutonic Order
vice primate of SRING
Pastor of Amsterdam

Beste Eminentie Tacuma.

Tot mij kwam Nout Vlochtenberg. Hij vroeg mij om pastor van Amsterdam toestemming te geven om buiten de parochie het heilige sacrament van de doop te ontvangen.
Natuurlijk kan ik niet anders dan hier positief op te antwoorden

Met Jah’s zegen groet ik u,

Getekend en gezegeld op de vijfde dag van de zevende maand in het jaar XIVLXIII onder het Pontificaat van Zijne Heiligheid Innocentius VIII.

Elequest van Staverden

Aartsbisschop van de kerkprovincie Keulen
Ritter van de Teutoonse orde
Vice Primaat van SRING
pastoor van Amsterdam

Register of Baptisms ZegelElequestGeel2-1
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Register of Baptisms   Register of Baptisms Empty

Back to top Go down