Hertogdom Brabant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Forum voor het Hertogdom Brabant, in het spel Koninkrijken der Renaissance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.

Go down 
+3
Pippa
Frederick
tacuma
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-14

Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Il vecchio cardinale, indossati i sacri parementi lascia la sagrestia e lentamente entra nella cappella. .Si guarda intorno, osserva i fedeli radunati per l'occasione e coloro che invece , soli, pregano l'Altissimo per i loro affanni.

Si rivolge quindi al battezzando e ai suoi cari pregandoli di seguirlo verso il fonte battesimale.
Era bello avere  coloro che amavano Frederick circondarlo accanto  al fonte stesso.
Sussurra poi al battezzando  di avvicinarsi insieme con la sua madrina.
Venite  figlioli accanto a me...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The old cardinal, worn the sacred vestments leaves the sacristy and slowly enters the chapel. . He looks around, examines the faithful gathered for the occasion and those who, alone, praying to the Almighty for their troubles.

He then turns to the candidate and his loved ones asking them to follow him to the baptismal font.
It was nice to have those who love to surround Frederick next to the baptismal font itself. .
He then whispers to the candidate to approach together with his godmother
Come my sons next to me ...
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2012-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:07 pm

When Lady Niwiel arrived, Frederick greeted her warmly.

Lady Niwiel, I would like you to present you to Lady Satzie Tailleur de Mérode, former Regent of the County of Holland, and to my Duchess, Philippa Borgia. Ladies, I present to you, Viscountess Niwiel di Castel Volturno of Aalst, in the County of Flanders.

Right after he had said that, the Cardinal entered and made him a sign to approach, with his godmother. He didn't dare to interrupt the Duchess or the other nobles, so he politely bowed and withdrew slowly, before turning to Tacuma with a happy smile. It was time!
Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

Aantal berichten : 157

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:58 pm

The only one who speaks that we to her is her Zio, she smiles softly and sees the love for her in his eyes.

I will Zio, I will. But later I will give you a big hug!

Still with a soft smile on her face does she walk back to Satzie and Frederick with a Lady she did not meet before. The introduction of Frederick makes her nod, like always he is a true gentleman.

It is a pleassure to meet you Lady Niwiel. I hope we can talk after the service. It looks like the priest wants us to take our seats. He is my uncle and we Borgia are known that we are not the most patience.

Frederick, Satzie shall we go to our seats? I think Zio wants to start.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Sorride  a quei volti che lo guardano silenziosi  e trepidanti ed inizia a parlare...
Fratelli carissimi quest'oggi siamo qui perche' una nuova anima entrera' a far parte della schiera dei fedeli aristotelici. Sappia egli che con questa cerimonia entrera' in unione con tutti
i battezzati ed in comunione coi santi.
Con il battesimo egli potra'  sviluppare quell'amicizia Aristotelica attraverso il contatto col Signore, con la preghiera, con la  mitezza e la compassione verso gli altri.
Egli entrera' in una famiglia divina poiche' sara' in relazione con Dio, ma anche una famiglia  umana , quella della Chiesa aristotelica.

Osserva poi attentamente il battezzando e con voce bassa ma chiara gli ricordo' che era l'atto del battesimo ad introdurlo nella comunita' dei fedeli dell'Altissimo, che lo stesso atto avrebbe cancellato le sue colpe, che il santo  battesimo sarebbe stato il mezzo per farlo vivere nella virtu'.

Sei pronto a tutto cio' Frederick?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He smiles at those faces which look at him, silent and trembling, and he begins to speak ...

My dear brothers
we are here today because a new soul will join the ranks of the faithful Aristotelian.
Know that, with this ceremony, he will enter into union with all the baptized,
and he  will enter into communion with the Saints.
With baptism he can develop that friendship Aristotelian through contact with the Lord,
with prayer,
with gentleness and compassion toward others.
He will enter into a divine family because he will be in relationship with God,
but also a human family, that of the Church of Aristotle.

He goes on to observe carefully the baptizing, and with low voice but clear, reminds him that will be the act of baptism who introduced him in the community of the faithful of the Most High,  the same act that would erase his sins, that holy baptism would was the means to make he live in the virtue

Are you ready all this Frederick?
Back to top Go down
Quarion

Quarion

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:58 pm

When brother Tacuma told him that the ceremony could begin he went to the sacristy with him. He gave him his liturgical vestments of the office of a Cardinal of the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church. When they were both ready, he returned in his seat near his daughter Philippa

"My dear this was a great day for Frederick, after the ceremony i've got for him a little present"

smiling at hisdaughter he said

"Today you're so beautifull Pippa i'm so happy!"
Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:22 pm

She just can not help it to have a smile on her face when her father sits besides her. For a short moment does she squeeze lightly his has, she knows he has respected Frederick because of his protection for her and she is happy he shows it this way. As always make his compliments her shy, her Dutch upbringing and her Italian family is still sometimes a strange combination.

I am very happy to have you next of me father, I feel blessed.
Back to top Go down
Satzie
Barones van Tienen
Satzie

Aantal berichten : 163
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Satzie greeted Lady Niwiel and before they could talk to eachother Pippa asked them to take a seat.
She hoped there would be time later.
Now her eyes are on Frederick and his Eminence Tacuma.

Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:49 pm

When Frederick went to the front, he looked around to see where Lady Satzie was seated. A tought came in... She had asked him something, had she not? Yes, about the choir, but he got distracted before he could reply... He hoped she would understand, it's a special day. His godmother, the Duchess, had mentioned that the Borgia were not known for their patience. A small understatement, in his opinion... But her father and uncle succeeded in concealing it more than her. Tacuma started with kind words. Of course. The Patriarch of Aquileia always has kind words...

"Are you ready all this Frederick?", he asked. Oh yes, he was ready... This event was due for a long time...

Yes I am ready, Father.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Frederick era pronto.
Adagio il vecchio prete apre il sacro testo che stringe tra le mani
e con voce forte e decisa inizia a leggere:

Da i libri delle virtù
-Il mito aristotelico- La fine dei tempi
“Il battesimo permette alla virtù di riscattare il peccato,
permette all’amore, di vincere l’accidia.
Un virtuoso non battezzato
non vedrà cancellati i suoi errori,
poiché non ho benedetto la sua entrata nella
comunità dei Miei fedeli.
Ma non credere che il fatto di essere
battezzato ti autorizzi a peccare senza vergogna.
Questo sacramento è solo il mezzo per vivere nella virtù.
Ma tutti quelli che non sono stati battezzati,
siano essi bambini o adulti,
se non hanno assolutamente mai commesso peccati,
essi potranno lo stesso accedere al Paradiso.”

All'interno della piccola cappella tutto è silenzio, tutto è immobile solo la voce del sacerdote nitida e precisa si leva per penetrare nei cuori dei presenti.

Fratelli siamo qui riuniti dinnanzi al Dio Aristotelico che è la Causa Finale del Mondo, verso cui tutto procede, per accogliere nella famiglia dei credenti, soli eredi della salvezza del Paradiso il nostro nuovo fratello Frederick.

Frederick, ti presenti con umiltà e cuore contrito di fronte alla Comunità dei Credenti rinunciando ai peccati commessi nella tua vita precedente per seguire con noi un cammino di redenzione?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frederick was ready.
Slowly old priest opens the sacred text that holds in her hands
and with a voice strong and firm, begins to read:

From the books of the virtues
The myth-Aristotelian-The end of time
"Baptism enables the virtues to redeem sin,
allows to love, to win sloth.
A virtuous unbaptized will not see erased his mistakes,
because I do not have blessed his entry into the
My community of the faithful.
But do not think that the fact of being
baptized authorizes you to sin without shame.
This sacrament is only the means to live in virtue.
But all those who are not were baptized, whether they are children or adults,
if they have not absolutely never committed sins,
they will be able to access the same
Paradise. "

Inside the small chapel all is silent, all is still, only the priest's voice is crisp and clear rises to penetrate into the hearts of those present.
Brothers we are gathered here in front of the Aristotelian God who is the Cause End of the World, to which all proceeds, to welcome into the family of believers, only heirs of salvation Paradise our new brother Frederick.

Frederick, present you with humility and a contrite heart in front of the Community of Believers renouncing the sins committed in your previous life to follow along with us on a journey of redemption?
Back to top Go down
Lasse de Ligne

Lasse de Ligne

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:19 am

It's been ages since he meet once again the people that he had travelled with. Travels that stood by him like
not much other memories. Eversince they stepped into his live, he felt a rich man. A young man still, but a rich young man.

Slowly he slides through a narrow gap between the heavy door and it's post. He took on some extra air, and closed
his eyes one moment. Once again he was late on a big occasion. Why did he do that. A man once told him, that he
was no man yet. But a little boy, parentless. And in his subconscious there would be a everlasting battle to draw
attention towards him. He had asked if that thing inside him, that made him do that, would ever go away.
The man just sniffed out some air and smiled.

Not quitte sure if he should look for his aunty Pippa, he slowly slides himself between some of the banches.
As he was about to sit down, he stopped his downward movement and smiled. A boyish little smile.
He approached his aunt Pippa and sat himself on the banche she was sitting on. Giving a little smile and
blink with his blue eyes to the people sitting close to her. But the shame for once again beiing that late
on a big accasion dared not to stare in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Frederick was about to reply, when he saw a young blonde man entering the chapel and taking his place. He waited with his answer a little bit, just long enough to get Lasse's attention, to give him a grateful nod. A small sign of welcome and appreciation that he had accepted the invitation. Then he turned towards Tacuma again.

Today, I leave my sins behind me and will be reborn in a new life, in the Aristotelean Community.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:54 pm

Ascolta con attenzione la risposta.
Annuisce  e continua

Chiedi tu il battesimo nella fede Aristotelica ed accetti dunque il dogma e le regole di vita della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He listens carefully to the answer.
He nods and continues

Do you ask the baptism in the Aristotelian faith   therefore  do you accept the dogma and rules of life of the Holy Church Aristotelian?
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:13 pm

If he truly wished to be baptised... And if he accepted the consequences of his choice... Of course he did. He always did. Oh yes, sometimes the consequences of a bad decision were heavy to bear. But turning back is not an option. Not for him. His wish to renew the vows of his baptism, promised by his parents in his stead a few days after his birth, was a well considered choice. A path taken and never to be left. As always.

Frederick had considered his answer. There were many words he could say, but he prefered it to be simple and clear... A soldier's answer.

Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:59 am

Ancora  una volta prende la parola per continuare quel rito che farà di  quell' uomo  una creatura del Signore davanti alla comunità dei fedeli

Frederick ti porrò alcune domande alle quali dovrai rispondere, con la sincerita' di un fedele, l'amore di una creatura dell'Altissimo e la ragione  che deve permeare  ogni  vita
Lo osserva  in volto e recita, scandendo ogni parola

Credi tu nel Dio Onnipotente, Creatore del Cielo e della Terra, dell'Inferno e del Paradiso, che giudicherà le anime nell'ora della morte?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again he took the floor to continue the ritual that will make of that man, a creature of the Lord in front of the community of the faithful
Frederick I will take some questions that you have to answer, with the sincerity of a faithful, the love of a creature of the Most High, and the reason that should permeate every life
Tacuma observes him in the face and says, enunciating each word

Do you believe in God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, Hell and Heaven, who will judge the souls at the hour of death?
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:53 am

There are different ways to approach a ceremony... You shield yourself from the words and you limit yourself to the strictly necessary, saying out loud what you believe is necessary. You can also "act" a little... But Frederick prefered the third approach. To listen. To let the words form in his head, slowly. And taking his time with answers.

"Do you believe in God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, Hell and Heaven, who will judge the souls at the hour of death?"

In Alexandria, he had heard about Allah... The people there claimed as well that he has created everything and that he judges the soul... Not that he had theological discussions with them... But he did know there were other Gods. And he had made a choice for the God of Aristoteles...

Yes, I believe.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Credi in Aristotele, Suo Primo Profeta, figlio di Nicomaco e Phaestis, a noi mandato per ammaestrarci nelle Leggi e nella Divina Sapienza che reggono il Cosmo?
continua
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you believe in Aristotle, His First Prophet, the son of Nicomachus and Phaestis, sent to us to teach us in Law and in the Divine Wisdom that govern the Cosmos?
he continues
Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:11 pm

She heard a noise and out of curiosity she turns around and sees a very familiar face. First she tries to look upset to him, as usually he is late, but she can't help her self and gives him a big happy smile before she turns back again. The smile still on her face doe she put her arm in her fathers, enjoying him so colse to her. Together listening to Zio and Frederick.
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Do you believe in Aristotle, His First Prophet, the son of Nicomachus and Phaestis, sent to us to teach us in Law and in the Divine Wisdom that govern the Cosmos?

The confirmation... It was the question about the position of Aristoteles in the Faith. The Averroïsts and the Spinozists also had a place for Aristoteles, but not as the teacher of the Divine Wisdom... Frederick again answered, with iron conviction.

Yes, I believe.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Nessuna esitazione nella risposta di Frederick.

Credi nel Secondo Profeta venuto sulla Terra per mostrarci il sentiero del Paradiso, che ha patito il martirio per salvarci e che ha raggiunto il Sole dove Aristotele l'attende alla destra di Dio?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No hesitation in the response of Frederick.
Do you believe in the Second Prophet came to Earth to show us the path of Heaven, who suffered martyrdom to save us and who has attained the Sun where Aristotle waiting at the right hand of God?
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Do you believe in the Second Prophet came to Earth to show us the path of Heaven, who suffered martyrdom to save us and who has attained the Sun where Aristotle waiting at the right hand of God?

The Second Prophet... That would be Christos, a strange man in the Levant... One who gathered followers to spread the Divine Message of Aristoteles... Who had laid the foundations of the Church of Rome...

Yes, I believe.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Ed infine l'ultima domanda che, unita alle precedenti, racchiudeva tutta la professione del credo Aristotelico, di quella preghiera che sempre univa tutti gli uomini vicini all'Altissimo
Credi nell'Azione Divina, nella Santa Chiesa Aristotelica, nella comunione dei Santi, nella Remissione dei Peccati, nella Vita Eterna?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally, the last question, together with the previous ones, enclosing the entire profession of belief Aristotelian, of that prayer that always united all men close to the Almighty
Do you believe in Action Divine, in the Aristotelian Holy Church, the communion of Saints, the Forgiveness of Sins, the Eternal Life?
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Do you believe in Action Divine, in the Aristotelian Holy Church, the communion of Saints, the Forgiveness of Sins, the Eternal Life?

The Divine Action was the most beautiful thing about believing in Aristoteles... The belief that every stap was meant to be. That it had meaning, either to teach or to reward. So yes. He believed. And he said so aloud.

Yes, I believe.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:27 am

Sua eminenza congiunge le mani e chinando il capo porge alla madrina una candela
sussurrando Philippa vuoi essere tu Luce di Frederick Reginar nel lungo e gioioso cammino verso Dio?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His Eminence joining hands and bowing his head gives a candle to the godmother whispering Philippa do you want to be light of Reginar Frederick, during the long and joyful journey towards God?

Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:04 pm

With her slidly down does she accept the candle and nodes to her Zio to thank him. Before she starts to talk she looks at the man who is always so loyal to her and looks up. Almhilty you will have a great man in him, goes through her mind, a very special one.

Yes
With all my heart I ask you this , and with all your strength I will offer to carry out this task that you have given me.

Wirh respect for the light she offers the candle back.

Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:25 am

Si rivolge ancora alla madrina Philippa passa  la candela al battezzando.

E ci sarà un  momento in cui la debole luce della fiammella rischiarerà il volto dell'uomo, e Tacuma sa, ne  è certo con ogni suo  senso, che vedrà su  quel  volto   su quel volto  gioia , consapevolezza  , attesa ma anche convinzione di quanto  quel giorno sarebbe stato importante per la sua vita e la sua anima.
Ricorda Federick sussurra che  quella luce, è  la luce del Signore  che ti   guiderà, che tu stesso  dovrai  portare, come un  dono, agli altri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He turns once more to the godmother Philippa, give the candle to the candidate.

And there will be a time when the weak light of the flame will enlighten the man's face, and Tacuma knows, he is certain with every sense, he is certain with every sense, that everyone will see , on the face, joy, awareness, belief than expected but also that day would have been important to his life and his soul.

Remember Federick he whispers  that light is the light of the Lord, the light that will guide you, and that you will have to bring as a gift to others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.   Baptism of Frederick de Reginar. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Baptism of Frederick de Reginar.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hertogdom Brabant :: Hertogdom Brabant :: Leuven & Keizersberg :: Leuven :: Kapel van Heilige Sjnoel-
Jump to: