Hertogdom Brabant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Forum voor het Hertogdom Brabant, in het spel Koninkrijken der Renaissance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Consecration of the Chapel

Go down 
+9
sonho
Uriel.RK
Satzie
Lasse de Ligne
Florius
Frederick
Quarion
Pippa
tacuma
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-14

Consecration of the Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:11 am

The inside of chapel had been set up for the consecration.
Tacuma had prepared the various elements that would be needed for the ritual,
and now wearing vestments felt excited.

Finally, after many, many years, centuries, the old chapel was finally able to accept those who in the land had passed their lives.....
To accept those entering for the first time in the company of the faithful.......
to welcome those who have united their lives ....

He was heading toward the small altar to make sure everything was in order, and then waited.
Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

Aantal berichten : 157
Registratiedatum : 2012-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 am

Today is the day she hoped for, for a long time. A chapel in her beloved Brabant and with the name of the man
who took care of her when she was little. Every time she things of the man in purple there is a small smile on her
face, she is proud she knew him and their bond.
Just one look in the window and she knows she is ready to leave for the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Quarion

Quarion

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 am

The journey was long and uncomfortable.
But Quarion did not feel the fatigue, he was happy and serene as he had never been in a long time
The old Cardinal went to meet his beloved daughter Philippa.

His brother Tacuma
holy man he thought to himself,
would celebrate the consecration of the chapel of Brabant and he would never want to miss at that event.
He arrived, however, very soon in Brabant.
The chapel was empty.
Tacuma was there, stood beside to altar as pending.
Certainly expecting the arrival of Pippa and so Quarion approached to altar ....
his daughter would have a special gift that day.
Her father and her uncle who were waiting for her ....
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

Aantal berichten : 195

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:56 am

Frederick went up to the room of the Duchess. Everything had been prepared, they were ready. He knocked on the door, twice, and allowed himself in when he heard approval. He made a short bow, and spoke softly:

Your Highness, everything is prepared. Your horse is saddled. A few guests have already arrived and are waiting for you in the chapel, between them the new Chaplain and your father. May I suggest we leave to greet them at once?
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Saw his brother enter.
Impressive as brother
thought Tacuma.

Smiled at him and waved him to approach

Should I kiss his ring?

he wondered,
but in a burst of love,
hug him and printed a kiss on his cheek and whispered
It will be a wonderful day!
Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:26 pm

The only man who was allowed in her room came in after he had knocked his so wellknown dubble knock. When
she hears her father and uncle are allready in the chapel, she smiles.

Let's go Frederick, we can not let them wait for me. I am so happy they are here.

As fast as is possible with long dresses she moves to her horse, realising that Fredrick can not move so fast. With
a blush on her face she mumbles her excuses to him. It did not take long before the horses bring them at the chapel.
It is obivious she is in a hurry and forgets all rules.

Father! Father! I am so happy you are here, I missed you so much.

Without any hesitation she puts her arms around him, not thinking about his offical clothing, and hugs him filled with
love from a daughter to her father. Standing on her toes she sees over his shoulder her Zio, a big smile even lights up
her face more. After a big kiss on her fathers cheek she goes to her uncle, takes his hands and kisses him gentle

Zio, I am so proud to have you as Cappellano of this chapel. Now your words of wisdom will be also for the people of
Brabant. Your warm heart will be felt over the whole Duchy, your prays will always be felt in this chapel.

She turns around and sees the three men who take so much care for her in the difficult days of her life. This must become
a very special day, she knows in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Florius

Florius

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Florius finally found the Chapel of Leuven. It was not really hard, because it was one of tallest buildings in the city.
When he stood in front of the Chapel, he took a deep breath. A few high placed people from Rome would be at the consenctration of the Chapel.
He was a bit nervous because of that. He hasn't yet meet a lot of high placed people, so he was not sure how he had to act around them.

Florius entered the Chapel and looked around. He didn't see anyone he knew, except for the Duchess.
He slowly walked into the Chapel, and was on his guard, like he was a deer in a dark forest...
Back to top Go down
Lasse de Ligne

Lasse de Ligne

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm

With his heart pounding in his throat, he had followed the soldiers. With the boulding getting closer, he realised
that this should be the chapel. The soldier in charge nodded his head, showing Lasse in the right direction.
With smal steps he walked, untill he got overwelmed by the beauty of the chapel. As quick as his breathing had been
a few minutes a go. The calm it seemed to be as he stared. His mouth a little bit open, a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:08 pm

In the silence does she hear footsteps, curious she turns around and sees her godson Florius.

Florius how great to see you here, please step forward so I can introduce you.
Father, Zio, this is Florius, he is from Holland and works for the church. He is also my godson.
Florius, this is my father, Camerlengo Ranian Borgia and this is my Zio Tacuma. He is the brother of my
father and he is the priest of this chapel. I know they look very impressive but they are very special
men, so no worries.

While she is talking, there is first a shadow at the door, follow by a young, looking shy man.

I need to go to the door, there is some one there I need to welcome.

Softly smiling she walks to the her unknown man and looks at him. He has something familiar but it is
difficult to see what it exactly is.

Welcome in the Chapel of Saint Sjnoel, you look familiar but I do not think we ever met before. My
name is Philippa Vittoria Borgia de Ligne, but I listen to Pippa.
Back to top Go down
Lasse de Ligne

Lasse de Ligne

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Lasse his eyes wide shut, holding his breathe, stept back a bit, when de duchess introduced herself.
a Little smile showed hearing the name Sjnoel.

I ehhh...Sjnoel you called it. My father named me after him. Samuel is my first name.

Looking it her gracefull smile, he was, despite his much simplier clothing then the folks stepping in to the chapel, gaining some
confidence .
But I listen to Lasse. Lasse de Ligne
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Tacuma smiled to man
Welcome ... "godson"
I am the Zio

and with a lower voice whispered

uncle...who soon will consecrate this place

And he looked around
Back to top Go down
Satzie
Barones van Tienen
Satzie

Aantal berichten : 163
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Satzie arrived at the chapel. Her dear friend Pippa invited her to the consecration of the chapel.
Slowely she climbed the staires to the chapel and walked to the door.
She was impressed by the beauty of the building and couldn’t wait to have a look inside.
She was a bit nervous because Pippa told her that her father and her Zio would be there.
They had planned before to go to Italy and meet more of Pippa’s family but the problems in Holland changed their plans.
In the doorway she sees Pippa talking to a young man that she didn’t know.
She smiles and walks toward them.

Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:21 pm

With a gentle gesture does she lay her hand on his arm.

You are family, how wonderful, you are a De Ligne, now I know why you look familiar.

Pippa gets a tender look in her eyes if she looks at his face and she sees the features of
men who are so close to her heart.

Yes, Lasse, this chapel has the name of the one you are named after Samuël Johannes
Noëll Gilraen. His mother was a De Ligne. If you like, I can tell you about him later at a quite
moment. Please come in, I expect more family here and my father, uncle and Florius are
already here. It is an even more special day for me, now you are here.

Back to top Go down
Uriel.RK

Uriel.RK

Aantal berichten : 2

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:39 pm

The man found this morning a letter with the seal of Lady Pippa.
He remembered he exchanged with her some letters about the Chapel and therefore, he could help for the deposit of the papers at Roma.

So far, so good, he made his road to the north. Uriel knew these ways, because he grew up in Tournai, near the Cathedral, and escaped when the plague marched on the city, killing his adoptive parents. No one from this familly lived in this place, but "for the old memories", he spent some hours over there, before reaching th Duchy of Brabant, probably through the door of Hal.

We he arrived at the entrance of the Castel, the guard let him passed ... it seemed that he was waited.

The Chapel itself was very nice, with wonderful colours on the stained glass. Some people had already arrived.
Of course, he recognized Lady Pippa, Father Florius, as well as the two red men.

Politely, he went to the spouse of his death student and friend, Raboude de Ligne.

Greetings, your Grace, I hope everything is well with you ?
Let me humbly thank you for this invitation, which I will of course honor of my presence.

And he saluted then all the people present here.

Eminences, Brothers, I am pleased to meat you here. The place is very calm compared to Roma ; sometimes, these moments are highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Florius

Florius

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Florius looked around, seeing if Pippa was talking to someone else. Pippa told him about her family.
It scared him a little that she talked to him, while her family was close.

Pleased to meet you, Your Eminence Tacuma Borgia and Your Eminence Camerlengo Ranian Borgia. My name is Florius Christaan van den Kasteele van Eckhardt.
It is a very nice Chapel!

Then he kisses the ring of His Eminence Ranian. Now Florius hoped he was behaving as it should be...

Back to top Go down
Quarion

Quarion

Aantal berichten : 5

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 pm

The Camerlengo that day was only a father
Rested an arm around her daughter's shoulders and greeted with a smile the man.
Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Suddenly she hears a soft voice talking to her, she turns around and smiles if she sees Monseigneur Uriel
a good friend and teacher of Raboude. He helped her to start the procedure for the chapel and she is very
grateful for his caring.

I am very glad you good come and travelled so far to be her. I hope you will feel that Raboude his spirit
is with us in this chapel. Everything will be in his way he looked at life and people.

With a gentle nods she goes out of the way so he can go to her father and Zio while Pippa walks to Satzie
who she greets with a hug.

I am so glad you are here my friend, not only because there are so many men, but also because your
friendship means a lot to me. Come, find yourself a seat where you want to sit. I need to take a little more
care of the men.

She laughs happy at Satzie and gives her a wink.
Back to top Go down
sonho

sonho

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 pm

After a long stay in the abbey of Heiligenbronn, father Sonho was on his way back to Holland.
In the abbye he was struck by a strange illness, and one day he stood at the gate of Jah's kingdom.
But then his good friend, late emparor Raboude the 1 apeared to him in a vision and send him bach. It still wasn't his time.
A few days later he recieved a letter from, also send from heaven, wich told him that Pippa was comming to take him back home.
That couldn't be a coincidence.

A lot had changed in the world since he left for Heiligenbronn, for the good and worse.
One of the good things was going to happen today.
On his yourney back to Holland, they made a stop in Leuven, where the new chapel of the deLinge family would be inaugerated.
father Sonho was very glad that he still lived to see this happen.

After he had rested from the long yourney, he walked towards the chapel where he saw some dear friends and honnorable clergymen

Back to top Go down
Satzie
Barones van Tienen
Satzie

Aantal berichten : 163
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:53 am

Satzie smiles at Pippa and wispers in her ear I'm sure Raboude is looking down from heaven and is verry proud of you.The chapel is beautifull! Take your time and welcome your gasts I will find myself a seat . She was happy to be here and see her friend so happy. It took a long time after Raboude died to see her smile again.
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Drossaard
Frederick

Aantal berichten : 195

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:49 pm

After he had taken care of the horse of the Duchess, Frederick made his way to the Chapel. It went a little slower as he had liked, but he had grown used to it. With his stick he walked trough the snow, avoiding to put unnecessary weight on his bad leg. He opened the door of the chapel and slowly walked in. He observed everyone present and put down his sword and cloak. He kept his distance from the high nobles and clerics, and chose a seat near the door of the chapel, making soft ticks on the stone floor of the chapel. He chose a spot from where he could see everyone that entered, while remaining seated.
Back to top Go down
tacuma
Cappellano
tacuma

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Slowly the little chapel went filling.
Tacuma at the altar was immobile

He spread his arms as in a collective embrace,
looked around and began to speak

Beloved brethren, beloved children, grandchildren, cousins??, friends,
all of you here today ...
it is a joy to have you here in our chapel that soon consecrate.
We expected a lot but today finally
our dream come true ...
and, excuse me for my bad language .. I am a priest italic,
but ... the language of love is an universal language!

Before starting the consecration of our chapel
I wish that all of us dedicate an intimate thoughts
to our dear Raboude de Ligne,
to the great father,
a great husband,
a great Aristotle,
a great emperor:
just a man who understood what it meant to be a man

Turn a prayer of thanks to our beloved San Sjnoel
Sjnoel he arrived, one of the first in Holland, an empty country,
His only effort was to educate them, but mostly, to conduct them to the holy Aristotelian church.
He worked so much for his church ......

Tacuma opened the holy book and read ...

....months passed and the priest became sick.
His fatigue reached the point where he retreated to a monastery.
Alive and well he went for a spiritual reflection of 2 months.
He returned once to tell the world of his leave from his world.
He left a letter and his will.
After that he left Earth to join with the sun
after a short but intense life,
a life that allowed the church to grow larger than before,
with hundreds of new followers, ready to serve the church until the end of times.

He closed the book and looked at the present

And today we consecrate the chapel to him dedicated,
dedicated to Sjnoel

And so saying, he turned towards the old wooden altarpiece depicting the Saint.

Turn our prayer to Sjnoel before the consecration of the chapel

And invited everyone to follow his words

God the Creator of all things,
we entrust to you this day!
Guide us in our actions,
our innermost thoughts,
You ,that know everything,
purify them to conform to Your will.

You the Almighty,
that everything expected,
but that leaves us free of our destiny,

inspire those who turn away
from your Divine word,
because they help us to preserve the world.

Amen

Back to top Go down
Pippa
Hertogin van Brabant
Pippa

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Zio his voice sounds soft but very good heard in the chapel. She smiles, this is exactly what she wanted,
good acoustic and intimately. A tears pops up unexpected when he speaks of Raboude, without thinking
does she puts her arm trough her fathers, who is next to her. When he reads out of Sjnoel his livestory
she is so grateful that she knew him and that the chapel of Brabant has his name.

She follows the words spoken by Tacuma

Guide us in our actions,
our innermost thoughts,

You the Almighty,

from your Divine word,

Back to top Go down
Florius

Florius

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Florius listened to the story of the chaplain, about the life of Sjnoel. Florius was sad he never met Sjnoel.
It would've been a great experience, and Florius was sure Sjnoel could teach him a lot.
He thought about other great people he met, like Nikolaj, or Leopold. Florius sighed, he missed those times...

As soon as Tacuma spoke the prayers, Florius said the words he has said so often:

Guide us in our actions,
our innermost thoughts,

You the Almighty,

from your Divine word,

Amen
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Stormhawk

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:29 pm

A long and endless journey. When the missive of Pippa had joined her, Aislinn was with the imperial army to defend the borders of the Empire. Together with his brother, had rushed to the Duchy of Brabant.
She arrived when the ceremony had already begun. Quietly walked in and sat in the back of the chapel, to not disturb.
Back to top Go down
Bazil
Heer van Hagestein

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2013-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:16 pm

With big steps, Bazil hurried to the chapel of Saint Sjnoel. He knew he was late, but he was very busy lately, and forgot that he was invited to attend the consecration of the new chapel. They would already have started, but he hoped he could attend a part of the consecration. It was the first time he went to the Duchy of Brabant, so it wasn’t easy to find his way to the chapel. Next time he had to go to Brabant, he would leave sooner, so he would be in time. But he could already see Louvain. It couldn't be so far anymore.

The chapel looked wonderful from outside. He had seen many chapels and churches, but this one was one of the most beautiful. He paused, so he could admire the chapel: they had done an incredible job. But he hadn’t come so far, only for seeing the chapel from outside, it was time to enter the chapel. He could hear the guests, the consecration was already begun. As quiet as possible he entered the chapel and searched for a place somewhere in the back of the chapel, so he wouldn’t disturb somebody. He would talk to the people after the consecration, now he would listen careful to chaplain in front of the chapel of Saint Sjnoel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consecration of the Chapel   Consecration of the Chapel Empty

Back to top Go down

Consecration of the Chapel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next